2015 King George Chase - Latest Odds
The 2015 King George VI Chase latest odds are listed below, but please be advised that these odds will change on a regular basis prior to the race on Boxing Day. Silviniaco Conti is the defending champion and is being well backed for a repeat for Paul Nicholls as you would expect.
There are a number of horses looking to take the crown from Silviniaco Conti this season and they include Vautour, who is a dual Cheltenham Festival winner and is being stepped up in trip this season for Willie Mullins and his first test up at 3m will be on Boxing Day.
King George Chase Odds - Click To Bet
Kings George VI Chase Racecard
Will appear here when available...
Coral will return losing stakes as a free bet if your horse falls, unseats it's rider or is brought down on selected jumps meetings everyday. Up to £25.
Offer Expires: 14/04/2016 12:00
Best Odds Guaranteed On Horse Racing
Get more for you money with Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish horse racing. Simply take the price and if the SP returns greater, we'll pay you out at the bigger odds.
Channel 4/1 Free Bet Offer
Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on a UK or Irish race televised live on Channel 4 and bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next live Channel 4 race. If your free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a free bet on the next live Channel 4 race. Keep backing those winners and they will keep giving you free bets!
- Shock results shake up the Cheltenham markets
- Expect Native River To Pour On The Pressure In Towton Novices Chase Betting
- Irish Gold Cup Odds Riches The One To Beat At Leopardstown
- Smad cements Place in Gold Cup picture after sparkling Cheltenham win
- Only Fools Would Ignore Who Dares Wins In Finesse Juvenile Hurdle Market
- Djakadam a hot favourite for BetBright Trial Chase at Cheltenham
- Thistle Should Crack Decent Cleeve Hurdle Field At Cheltenham
- Gullinbursti tipped to cause Sky Bet Chase shock at Doncaster