2015 King George Chase - Latest Odds
The 2015 King George VI Chase latest odds are listed below, but please be advised that these odds will change on a regular basis prior to the race on Boxing Day. Silviniaco Conti is the defending champion and is being well backed for a repeat for Paul Nicholls as you would expect.
There are a number of horses looking to take the crown from Silviniaco Conti this season and they include Vautour, who is a dual Cheltenham Festival winner and is being stepped up in trip this season for Willie Mullins and his first test up at 3m will be on Boxing Day.
King George Chase Odds - Click To Bet
Kings George VI Chase Racecard
Will appear here when available...
Newmarket Special £10 Get £30
NEW CUSTOMERS placing a £10 bet on the first race at the Newmarket on Saturday and Skybet will then give you £5 free for every other race at Newmarket that day. Bet £10 and get £30.
Offer Expires: 30/04/2016 14:00
New Customer Special: 5/1 Air Force Blue To Win
Paddy Power are offering NEW customers an enhanced of 5/1 about Air Force Blue to win the 2000 Guineas on Saturday at New Market. Max bet £10.
Offer Expires: 30/04/2016 15:00
Get B.O.G on all UK and Irish Horse Racing
Get BEST ODDS GUARANTEED on all UK and Irish racing when betting with Betway. Take a price and if your winning bet returns a bigger SP then you'll get paid out on the bigger price.
- Jazzi Top to hand Gosden Dahlia Stakes win at Newmarket
- Top Class Jack Hobbs Should Be Too Good for Jockey Club Stakes Field
- Minding can storm to 1000 Guineas glory at Newmarket
- Aeolus tipped for Palace House success on huge day for Walker
- Galileo Could Be A Gold Standard Classic Bet For 2000 Guineas
- Cue Card to round off fine season with Punchestown Gold Cup win
- 2016 bet365 Gold Cup Preview Theatre aims to sparkle at Sandown
- Superstar Sprinter Sacre Can Land Celebration Chase At Sandown